Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Best Albums of 2007, redux

Because I am still really excited about all the great albums released in 2007, I uploaded a song from each album for you to download! My boredom is your gain, at least in theory. (If you don't like these songs, we're not friends anymore)

1. John Vanderslice - Numbered Lithograph
From : Emerald City (Buy it)

2. Radiohead - All I Need
From : In Rainbows

3. Elliott Smith - Going Nowhere
From : New Moon

4. Caribou - Melody Day
From: Andorra

5. Double Dagger - The Psychic
From : Ragged Rubble (Buy it)

6. Sigur Ros - Salka
From : Hvarf/Heim

7. Spoon - The Underdog
From : Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

8. Iron & Wine - Innocent Bones
From : The Shepherd's Dog

9. Of Montreal - Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse
From : Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?

10. Manchester Orchestra - I Can Barely Breathe
From : I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child

Bonus - Honorable Mention :

Cloud Cult - Take Your Medicine
From : The Meaning of 8


Enjoy!

No comments: